Mental Plane: Reading and Programming
This is the sixth module of the Foundation Level 3: Mental Body course.
All life forms in this world are connected with each other informationally. Especially people. Like the global Internet, the World Wide Web, everyone is connected to everyone, inscribed in the mental space through their thinking.
The mental space is a pulsating living organism saturated with energy and information. People and their thoughts are represented here very actively.
Knowing the structure and principles of programming the mental space, students learn not only to extract information from a common information system (library), but also to form programmes that realise their goals in the world of people.
In this seminar students learn:
• The structure of mental space; its connection with human thinking and consciousness.
• Energy and information connections; the method of overcoming borders.
• How to get information from the mental plane; how to generate a request correctly.
• How to broadcast intent and form a programme.
• How to saturate the mental plane with information about yourself (sometimes it is necessary).
Duration: 3 hours.
Admission: Foundation Level 3: Mental Body Basics seminar.
This class is available in group study and self-study. Pre-recorded videos can be ordered from the Menshikova School shop.